Our existing pavilion is quite simply no longer fit for purpose. A wooden structure erected in the 1960s when the school was a fraction of the size it is now, it is inefficient to run and heat and overall beyond economic repair.
Our pupils are eager and willing to do well in all areas of sport and over the years have performed superbly.
- A reception area /office
- Separate changing areas for guests and home teams with single/two team areas
- Changing facilities for girls (currently boys only)
- Shower facilities for each of the changing areas
- A changing area for visiting staff and referees
- Storage facilities
- Hospitality area
- A canopy that will provide shelter from the elements