We have all their uniform needs covered from top to toe
There are several ways in which you can buy uniform:
1. ‘In School’ Shop
School Shop Direct will operate an ‘In School’ shop. The shop is situated is situated at the rear of the Performing Arts Centre, near to the Music Rooms. (Ask at reception if you are unsure where to go.)
Opening hours: Wednesday 12.00pm – 5.00pm during term time. The shop will also open on the induction days for new pupils
2. From School Shop Direct in Shrewsbury
Unit 13, Sundorne Trade Park, Featherbed Lane, Shrewsbury, SY1 4NS
Telephone: 01743 440449
Opening hours: Term time (including half term) Monday to Friday 10 – 5pm, Saturday 10 – 4pm
4. AGSS Second Hand School Uniform Shop
Please visit the Adams’ Grammar School Society Second Hand Uniform page for further information.
- All items of uniform should be clearly labelled with the owner’s name.
- Shoes should be black – trainers or their equivalent are not permitted with School uniform.
- Coats worn with the school uniform should be plain and in a dark colour.
- All items of uniform sold in the School Shop are washable, including the blazers.